Saturday, November 19, 2011

Grandma Evie and Baba Coming Over

The day I woke up I was so exited I couldn't wait till 2:00 because my Grandma Evie and Baba were coming over!!!! I was trying to make the time go faster by cleaning up. My mom was helping me put the dishes away but, I did my room and the living room. My dad went to the store to buy the things we need for dinner. My brother went to his friends house Peyton and they had a sleep over. Me and mom were the only one home. It was fun though. I was so eager I couldn't wait!!!! Finally It was 1:00!! I couldn't wait! My dad yelled they were going to be here in 5 mins!! Then I saw them walk in the door!! I put my stuff away and went down stairs and hugged them both then we sat down and we started to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment