Sunday, November 27, 2011

Making Sticky Buns

Almost every year we make sticky buns. It's Grandma Evies own recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!! I helped her make them this morning. My favorite part was kneading the dough. My grandma can do it really fast!!!!!!! We are waiting for it to rise. We are going to Cosco so we could get muffin pans and food and things like that.My mom and dad are at church. Me, granny, baba, and buddy are at home.
Yesterday we put all of our Christmas decorations up. I helped with the tree the tree decorations, and with our stockings. Another decoration is there are boxes and it goes big to small. It says on the boxes the 12 day of christmas like five golden rings and I sing it a lot like last night. I was annoying my brother. He kept say stop and he tickles me if I don't stop.

Right now I'm writing on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marlena, it's your old granny writing to say we miss you! Hope you are having fun and enjoy the weekend. Love and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Old Granny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tell Marisa I said hi.

    ReplyDelete