Monday, November 21, 2011

Grandparents Night

We went to Grandparents Night today. Grandma Evie and Baba, Nana and Papa came with me. We visited a lot of teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We visited Mrs.Byrne my home teacher, Mrs.Burlingame, and Mrs.Garcia. I also saw my friends Morgan, Madison, Conner, and Grant. I went to the Gym, and Art room. I wish we went to more places but we didn't have enough time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish we had enough time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When we got home I looked at my blog. I saw what Aunt Ellen put on comments. I really liked what she put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your description of Grandparent's Night; it's so much better than mine, Marlena, as you remembered everything. You are becoming an excellent writer. Baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun at Grandparents Night!! You are so lucky that you had all four of your grandparents at school. Your teacher looks so nice. Also I love your new snowflake earrings!!

    ReplyDelete