Whenever Grandma Evie and Baba come over every morning we are the first ones up from bed. We go on our blogs and post and look at some of ours that we posted earlier. While Baba and me type Bella sits on Baba lap. If we don't pet her she begs so we will pet her.
Last night we went to Dairy Queen with me Baba, Buddy , Granny and me. we went home started to eat our ice cream and all the sudden the doorbell rang. DING DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We opened the door and we got booed!!!!!! My brother Nick was trying to find them. No luck. It wasn't even Halloween!!!! They gave us candy and a picture with a ghost on it.
Me and Grandma Evie went up stairs. I got dressed and I brushed my teeth. Grandma Evie came in and I read a book to her called Madlenka. We had a busy morning and night!!!!!
Since you are sitting right next to me, I will make this short. I really enjoyed reading your blog because you remembered a couple of things from yesterday which I forgot to mention in my blog. And you write so well, it's fun to read. Keep it up and you will become a writer. Hugs, Baba
ReplyDeleteI already think you are allready a writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMarlena, I love your blog and am so glad you have Grandma Evie and Baba with you now. I bet you are having so much fun, playing games, going to Dairy Queen, reading books with them. It's neat that you can blog along with Baba. Keep it up, I like to read what you write. And I like your cairn in your room! In case you forgot, I am Baba's sister and your dad's aunt!
ReplyDelete