Saturday, November 26, 2011
Art Museum
Me,Grandma Evie,Baba, and Buddy went to the Art Museum. When we got there the first thing we saw was the thinker!!!!!! Me and Buddy took a picture next to the thinker. The thinker was outside. It was made by A.Rodin. It was a nice sculpture!!!!!!!!!! We went inside ant started to look at some things. My favorite portrait was when you get up close to the picture things look like big blobs. When you go far away from the picture you could see it more clearly. It was so cool!!!!!!!! I wish I could see more!!!! We went to a lot of places I wish I could tell you more!!!!!!!! There were big rooms like living rooms and bed rooms. After we saw all of the things we went to go see jazz music. After that we went to a cafe to get hot chocolate and cookies!! MMMM!!! We sat down where there was a computer an d we made sculptures. It was a touch screen so it was easy to touch. I sent them to my mom so she gets to see all of the funny pictures. We went in the backyard of the Museum to see what was back there. We saw a bunch of sculptures and I rolled down hills on my side. It was so fun!!!!!!! We left after that and went to Pizza Hut. My brother Nicolas is going to have a sleepover with his friend Peyton so we picked him up. Baba was messing with driving because Nicolas was guiding him and Nicolas didn't tell him to turn so Baba went around in circles. When we got home we ate pizza and played banana grams and I went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment