In the morning I made pancakes with Grandma Evie. All of the shapes of the pancakes were funky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the afternoon we went to the creek. We made a lot of cairns. Baba helped us build BIG cairns at the creek. We had a picnic at the edge of the creek. We had a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When we got home we saw that our other Grandma and Grandpa beet us home. I went in my room for a while to rest.
My mom yeled that we were going to eat dinner. We ate and then me and Grandma Evie went out so I could ride my bike. We played red light green light.
When we went inside we played scrabble. Me and Grandma Evie won!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After they all left but Grandma Evie and Baba we whatched tv and then I went to bed.
Today we are going to the Art Musem.
In the afternoon we went to the creek. We made a lot of cairns. Baba helped us build BIG cairns at the creek. We had a picnic at the edge of the creek. We had a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]() |
| Me walking down the path |
![]() |
| Buddy, Baba and Me by the cairn |
When we got home we saw that our other Grandma and Grandpa beet us home. I went in my room for a while to rest.
My mom yeled that we were going to eat dinner. We ate and then me and Grandma Evie went out so I could ride my bike. We played red light green light.
When we went inside we played scrabble. Me and Grandma Evie won!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After they all left but Grandma Evie and Baba we whatched tv and then I went to bed.
Today we are going to the Art Musem.


Marley,
ReplyDeleteGreat blog sweety. Some advice to make your Blogs more interesting. Talk about your Dad a little more.
I dont think so. I like talking about Granny and Bob more than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to make your daddy cry.
ReplyDeleteSORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so much fun to read, Marlena, that you should try to keep it up, writing in it once or twice a week. You pick out such interesting activities to write about and do so in great detail. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteWow Marlena! You are such a great writer. So fun to read all the exciting things that are happening. You write with such detail I can picture it in my mind. Keep it up! Proud of you!
ReplyDelete-Kelly
I didnt know you were my one of my members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well thanks for writing me a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete-Marlena
Wow look how popular your blog is!! All these comments!! Sounds like you had a fun Thanksgiving and the Art Museum sounds cool. You've been busy! You better write something about your dad so he doesn't feel left out!! Keep writing.
ReplyDeleteI don't have any thing about my dad but I will try. Most of my comments on this blog is mostly about me and my dad!
ReplyDeleteHi marley
ReplyDelete