Sunday, October 2, 2011
USA800 Party
Every year we go to this party with horses we could ride. I went with my friend Morgan. Morgan and I were so crazy because we ate a lot of candy. One time when I was getting off the horse a horse named Gunner when a boy was on Gunner stud on his hind legs and the boy fell of!! He was only 6 years old! they ran him to the hospital. He broke his arm. After that me and Morgan played for a little while. After that we went on a hayride. The hayride wasn't so smooth. Everybody was screaming because it was bumpy and we had to duck because we were hitting a lot of tree's and pipes also a fence and we were going on a rode where there was cars driving. After the hayride we just took a rest and then me an Morgan took some marshmallows. We went on the deck and they took pictures of us and they are going to put them on the internet. We had so much fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a great day, Marlena, lots of candy, horse rides, hayrides, and fun with your best friend, Morgan. What could be better? If Grandma Evie and Baba were there, too! We love it when you write on your blog. Maybe your teacher will give you extra credit for writing on it. I would. Love and kisses, Baba and Grand Evie
ReplyDeleteIt was a lot of fun!! Thanks for reading my blog!!
ReplyDelete