Thursday, August 11, 2011
My Friends Birthday Party Sleepover
My mom took me to Carley's house. When I got there we made passports so we could go to different places. First we went to Hawaii. We did a hoolahooping contest and hula danced. We did volleyball too. Next we went to New York. In New York Carley opened her presents. She loved them. We played some games in New York. We played chicken in a hen house and wii. Next we went to Paris. In Paris we had to put our hands in the bag and guess what it was. We ate cake in Paris. Next we went to Hollywood! We had to wait a little while and then we could go inside their is a movie theater in their basement! We got glow in the dark sticks and turned off the lights and danced. After that we watched a movie in her movie theater. We stayed up the whole night and I only sleped for a hour.
Labels:
sleep over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Marlena, This is Baba, it's about 10:00 and those lazy girls are just getting up so they have yet to respond to your great blog. I love reading about it, and it sounds like you had a great time traveling to Paris and New York. I think Marisa wanted to know if you really went there. It's a beautiful day here but it won't be as much fun without you and Nick. I hope you enjoy your last full week of vacation but I know that you are also looking forward to school and seeing all your friends. Keep up with that blog, as you are a wonderful writer. Baba
ReplyDeleteHi baba we did not realy go to paris. Im glad you like my blog!
ReplyDelete