A few days ago school was over and I am going to be in 3rd grade. We have been to the pool a bunch in just four days. Yesterday I went to the pool with my friend Morgan. We played catch with Morgan's ball.
Today I am going to bowling league with my friends. I hope I get a bunch of strikes!
At school we do summer reading and you have to read 20 mins a day!
Marlena!! I was so happy to read your new blog! Summer vacation, swimming everyday -- what fun. We can't wait to see you at Chautauqua. Do you have some good books to read this summer? Love you and miss you, Granny
ReplyDeleteHi Marlena, It's sounds like you have a fun summer ahead of you; how nice to be finished with school, and have time to read, swim, play, and don't forget to pet Bella. Say hi to that brother of yours. We cannot wait to see you in a couple of months. Don't forget Mom's birthday in a couple of days. Baba
ReplyDeleteI have a bunch of good books!
ReplyDeleteI will not forget moms birthday why would I!
ReplyDelete