Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yule Log

We went to the Yule Log and Tessa came with us. When we got there we saw our friends. The people that  worked there started to talk. Our troop leader told us that we could get some food in a basket for the needy people. Next we colored the basket and made cards. We drank hot chocolate. Then we went out side to find our log. Madison found it. We played in the leaves. I went back in and got more hot chocolate and then I went back out side and they took pictures and we sang God Bless My Underwear. Then we had to leave. Me and Tessa sang God Bless My Underwear the hole way home.

1 comment:

  1. God Bless My Underwear?-- I never heard of that crazy song. When you have time, give me a phone call and sing it to me, please. GrandMAma

    ReplyDelete