Last night we went to aunt Jeans house and I got to see Henry for the very first time. He was so cute. For dinner he ate mushed up veggies and I ate a qasidilla. After dinner we gave him a case full of Curious Gorge. I got to read a Curious Gorge book to him. He liked the book that I read to him and he likes Curious Gorge to.
Dear Marlena, How lucky for you to see Henry; Granny and I have yet to see him in person. And I bet he loved your reading him Curious Gorge. We had Aunt Ellen and Wally and Julia and Brooks over for dinner last night. Today, Granny and Uncle Drew have been making cookies, most of the day, so far five kinds. I wish you were here to help us. Merry Christmas to you and Nick and Mom and Dad, hope you get all you wished for, Baba
ReplyDeleteHi Marlena, I liked your blog! It was nice to read to Henry.Also Baba said that Cody is the best dog.Just kidding.
ReplyDeleteFrom Marisa
Hi Marisa I am glad you liked my blog. I hope you have fun with Grandmama and Bob.
ReplyDelete