Saturday, December 4, 2010

At Night

Almost every night my brother has a basketball game. He had one tonight. I saw my friend Caroline. We dressed up our build a bears. Hers was Hello Kitty and the one that I had was just a bear. The out fit that my bear had was cute. The game was over but they did not win. When we were in the car we decided that we would go to Red Robbin so we did. I ate chicken and french fries.My brother ate a hamburger and fries. We went home. I watched t.v and then wrote my blog. Now I have to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Buddy's team played well even if they did not win. I LOVE Red Robin--we went there with you a couple of years ago. Marley, are you typing your blog by yourself? Does it take you longer to type than to write in your journal? We LOVE reading it!! xoxo, GrandMAma

    ReplyDelete
  2. They lost by one point and it was 36 to 35. I am typing it all by my self.It takes me longer to write in my journal.

    ReplyDelete