Sunday, December 5, 2010

Good Morning

Today I was the first one down this morning. I have to go back up stairs again so I could take a shower. After I take a shower and get dressed we have to go to church. I like to go to church. Later on I get to go to the Yule Log for brownies. I bet it is going to be fun. I got a desk and today we are going to paint it purple.  Purple is my second favorite color but my first favorite color is red because it is the first color in the rainbow and it is so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. You are always the first one down, then comes Bella, right, unless Baba is in town then he's first I like the idea of a purple desk! Not boring like most desks, right. When you are done, make sure to have your Dad take a picture of it, with you sitting at it, so we can see it Baba

    ReplyDelete