This week has been so busy because of all of the finals for school. This week I have been studying, studying... and more studying. Math and science are probably the most stressful subjects for me because it's hard and they are not my favorite. Language arts and social studies are probably my favorite ones. Every morning I have to wake up at 6:00 am for school because my bus comes at 6:40 every morning. This is a huge change for me because I used to wake up at 8:00 am every morning last year for elementary school. Luckily on Wednesdays it's late start so I only have to wake up at 7:00 am. After I get home from school I just hang out at home or with my friends. Later in the night I do my homework.
Tomorrow I'm really excited because my grandma and grandpa are coming tomorrow to visit for my brothers high school graduation!
So, now today my Granny and Baba have arrived! Once I got home from school we talked for a little while then we went to our neighborhood clubhouse up the street. We started to set up my brother's graduation party which was fun to do, so now tomorrow all we have to do is set the food out. Granny, Baba and I are all hanging out at my house while my parents and my brother are at his Baccalaureate for his graduation. Next year my brother is going to University of Arkansas. It's crazy to think that next school year I will be an "only child"! Now I am off to do my math homework!
Tomorrow I'm really excited because my grandma and grandpa are coming tomorrow to visit for my brothers high school graduation!
So, now today my Granny and Baba have arrived! Once I got home from school we talked for a little while then we went to our neighborhood clubhouse up the street. We started to set up my brother's graduation party which was fun to do, so now tomorrow all we have to do is set the food out. Granny, Baba and I are all hanging out at my house while my parents and my brother are at his Baccalaureate for his graduation. Next year my brother is going to University of Arkansas. It's crazy to think that next school year I will be an "only child"! Now I am off to do my math homework!
![]() |
| Me Writing My Blog |

No comments:
Post a Comment