Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Colorado

     I am at Colorado with my family and the Burlingames. It has freezing cold weather like yesterday when we were skiing my dad hockey stopped on me and snow went all over me and I fell... Naughty little dad!
     I went on a lot of blues yesterday which its way more difficult than greens because it's steeper but blacks are even harder because they have mobiles and it is very steep. Mom said that I was skiing with the big dogs! But today I am going to rid greens again because blues take a lot of work! I am not going to be with BIG DOGS today but, i will maybe be with them tomorrow.
The place we are staying at is a condo and it's very nice. I sleep in a bunkbed and I am at the top. My parents are at the bottom and Buddy and Peyton are sleeping in another room that also has a bunkbed. Mike and Kelly sleep upstairs. We have a club house down the street that has a outdoor pool that is heated and I'm going there tonight! It also has a workout room that my dads going to go.
I'm going to have a lot of fun here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi There, Marlena. It sound like you are becoming quite a skier. We are back at the lake and our snow is slowly melting, though the lake is still frozen. Granny and I wish we could jump in that pool with you and Nick tonight. Make sure you Dad and Mom go too! Enjoy the week out on the slopes. We'll see you in a couple of weeks, Friday, April 5th. We cannot wait. Write again if you have time. Granny and Baba

    ReplyDelete