On thursday I wasn't at school!! I played hooky. Hooky is when you don't go to school. Me and my mom said ¨We are going to play hooky.¨ At 11:00 we went to watch Big Miracle! After, the movie we came home and practiced piano and played Under the Sea on the computer.
On saturday I am going to two soccer games!! The first game is our game and the second is I am subing maybe.
It is also my brothers birthday on saturday!!!!!!! We are going to eat banana cream pie for his birthday.
Today I had a friend over and we had a great time! I have and had a busy weekend!!!
Naughty little girl, playing hooky and with your MOM. She is going to get a time out as well. How was the movie? I heard it was good. It sounds like you are having a busy weekend, my little jockettel We sure miss not seeing all of you, even Bella (just kidding). Good luck with your soccer games. And make sure to tell Buddy happy birthday from us. If you have time, give Granny a call on Face Time later today. We love hearing from youl Hugs, Baba
ReplyDeleteI sound like a good mom....haha! One time a year surprise! Everyone deserves a hooky day!
ReplyDelete