Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowy Day

On Tuesday we had a big blizzard so we had no school. On Wednesday Scott came to our house before we had the blizzard.
Buddy shoveled the driveway two times and I  walked around watching him. When I went inside I got some hot chocolate with a bunch of marshmallows. It was yummy!!!! And I played the rest of the day.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marlena,
    This is Hayden. You must have lots of snow. Last week we had three snow days and today is teacher work day. I love your blog. Miss you. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too!!!!!! Now we have to stay at school till June 1 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marlena,

    This is Marisa. I love your blog! I hope you do another entry soon. I miss you. I can't wait to see you at Chautauqua. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marisa,

    I can't wait to see you in Chautauqua this summer. I will make another entry soon.

    ReplyDelete